A revolution in rooflight design
The stunning new Lumen Planus Accoya flat roof skylight range constructed entirely from Accoya® timber - a leading high technology long-life wood, renowned for its durability, stability and a truly sustainable material of the 21st century.
Available in a range of standard and bespoke sizes, this range of beautifully crafted rooflights are triple glazed and offer exceptional thermal performance with a whole frame U-Value of just 1.1Wm2K.
Outstanding quality as standard
As with all Lumen rooflights, the Lumen Planus Accoya range is manufactured and hand finished by our craftsmen here in the UK to the highest quality standards.
This exceptional rooflight, with its lighter framing structure, incorporates triple glazed neutral solar control, self-clean glazing, with 90% argon gas filled cavities as standard.
Designed to match your requirements
Available in fixed frame or opening, smaller casements can be manually operated with our UK manufactured screwjack mechanisms in brass or chrome. For sizes larger it is necessary to have opening casements electrically operated and this can be achieved with a variety of options including remote control, switch operated and rain and temperature sensors.
The Lumen Planus Accoya range of flat skylights also benefits from a wide range of colours including, RAL and Farrow & Ball and even a colour match service to your personal requirements.
It is also possible for customers to specify differing internal and external colours rather than just a single option.
Lumen Planus Accoya & Accoya ® benefits
- Centre pane U-Value of just 0.7W/mK (whole frame U-Value of 1.1W/mK)
- Tripled glazed, Sunshade Neutral self-cleaning Pilkington Activ glass
- Available in a wide range of RAL or Farrow & Ball colours (inside and out can be different colours)
- Standard and bespoke sizes available
- 50 year rot-free guarantee
- British manufactured & hand finished
- Naturally insulating - better thermal insulation than other wood types, ideal for buildings where energy conservation is essential
- CO2 negative over the full life cycle; therefore an environmental friendly substitute for tropical hardwood and materials from non renewable resources.
- Dimensionally stable - swelling and shrinkage is reduced by 75% or more
- Outstanding Durability - guaranteed to last at least 50 years and virtually rot-proof
- EUTR compliant: Made from legally harvested wood from well managed sustainable sources including FSC®, PEFCTM and other regionally certified woods.
- High strength to weight ratio, making it perfect for rooflight construction
- Accoya wood is fully reusable and recyclable. Reuse is recommended but Accoya may be safely incinerated for bio-energy or composted to close the loop of the carbon cycle.