Lumen Planus Accoya new in rooflight design
Lumen Rooflight Ltd are proud to introduce our stunning new Lumen Planus Accoya flat roof skylight.
The Lumen Planus Accoya range will sit alongside the more traditional steel framed Planus skylights and will be constructed entirely from Accoya® timber - a leading high technology long-life wood, renowned for its durability, stability and sustainability among other benefits.
Available in a range of standard and bespoke sizes, this range of beautifully crafted rooflights are triple glazed and offer exceptional thermal performance with a whole frame U-Value of just 1.1Wm2K.
Available as a fixed casement design or with manual or electric actuation (subject to size) for ventilation, the Lumen Planus Accoya is designed for use on a flat or low pitch roof construction including lead, zinc sheet, copper and asphaltic material. In addition to the rooflight, the Lumen Planus Accoya can also be supplied with our unique Lumen Planus Accoya insulated warm kerb system.
Lumen Planus Accoya & Accoya ® benefits
- Centre pane U-Value of just 0.7W/mK (whole frame U-Value of 1.1W/mK)
- Tripled glazed, Sunshade Neutral self-cleaning Pilkington Activ glass
- Available in a wide range of RAL or Farrow & Ball colours (inside and out can be different colours)
- Standard and bespoke sizes available
- 50 year rot-free guarantee
- British manufactured & hand finished
- Naturally insulating - better thermal insulation than other wood types, ideal for buildings where energy conservation is essential
- CO2 negative over the full life cycle; therefore an environmental friendly substitute for tropical hardwood and materials from non renewable resources.
- Dimensionally stable - swelling and shrinkage is reduced by 75% or more
- Outstanding Durability - guaranteed to last at least 50 years and virtually rot-proof
- EUTR compliant: Made from legally harvested wood from well managed sustainable sources including FSC®, PEFCTM and other regionally certified woods.
- High strength to weight ratio, making it perfect for rooflight construction
- Accoya wood is fully reusable and recyclable. Reuse is recommended but Accoya may be safely incinerated for bio-energy or composted to close the loop of the carbon cycle.